Star Wars Roleplaying Resources

November 09, 2006

Happy Birthday!

On this November 9th, 2006, I am pleased to say "Happy Birthday," to Star Wars Roleplaying Resources! After 365 days and over 100 articles, the average isn't to bad. I began with an idea to put the Star Wars stats I had created on the internet, and the dream endured. Of course there were lulls, for part of the spring, part of the summer, and the last month, this site has been less active than usual. However, this interest in Star Wars previals. For someone to have the still find enjoyment in this game, when their real life group has died long ago, for this long really is a testement to the Star Wars Roleplaying Community. Without the Holonet, I probably would have slipped out long ago.
Now today, is the beginning of a new chapter in the life of this site, and I have no escuse for not finding time to post at least once a week. About a month ago, we recieved 20+ starship submissions, and I have even been neglecting putting those up. I have renewed my commitment to this site and will continue posting again!
However, before I close today, a call for help. If you enjoy the Star Wars Roleplaying Game as much as us here, then why don't you join the team. We are looking for an enthusastic group of people to assist in the maintainance of this site. There are articles waiting to be written. If interested, please contact me.

4 Comments:

  • Two things.

    You know I'm still interseted in this. I just haven't got around to posting on my days.

    Second, Where the submissions made using Tauchiss's Ships?

    By Anonymous Tauchiss, at 11/18/2006 10:27 AM  

  • I Know that you're still here Tauchiss.
    I don't think the submissions were made using your guide, but I have to put some of those up and expect a post from me later tonight!

    By Blogger Jose Skysprinter, at 11/18/2006 10:41 AM  

  • Just as a warning to anyone who read my previous comment: I got called unexpectedly into work today, so I didn't have time to get the article up. It will be one of the first things I do tomorrow though.

    By Blogger Jose Skysprinter, at 11/18/2006 11:09 PM  

  • Ok, just asking. My ego makes me :)

    By Anonymous Tauchiss, at 11/19/2006 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home