Star Wars Roleplaying Resources

September 12, 2006

Casualties of Peace (Part 1)

Eventually I hope to have the deck plans I drew up for this posted, but I don't have a scanner yet, so it'll have to wait. If there is anyone out there that knows where I can find great starship pictures, let me know. I hate using canon starships in my games, but finding pictures of things is even harder. Anyway, without further ranting, here's my ship for the day.



This ship has a 'history' which I will post up next week. It explains anything you might have questions about, such as S.O.N.Y.A. I'll post up information for her eventually as well.

I made this ship to be the focal point of the adventure. The characters find it, it has its secrets, like how it got to a scrap yard, or why there's remains of somebody on board.


Craft: Corellian Engineering Corporation AT-6
Class: Space transport
Cost: Prototype, not available for sale.


Size: Small (43.0 m long)
Initiative: +3 (+1 size, +2 crew)
Crew: 1 or 2
Passengers: 6
Cargo Capacity: 175 metric tons
Consumables: 4 months
Hyperdrive: x1; Backup: x10
Maximum Speed: Ramming (10 squares/action); Current: Attack (8 squares/action)
Atmospheric Speed: 1050 km/h (18 squares/action); Current: 800 km/h (13 squares/action)

Maneuvers: +2 (+1 size, +1 Maneuver Systems, (+3 in Atomsphere))
Defense: 23 (+1 size, +12 armor)
Shield Points: 90 (DR 20) Current: 90
Hull Points: 120 (DR 20) Current: 100

Misc System: Computer A.I. (Ships On-board Navigation and Yeoman Application) (S.O.N.Y.A.); 2 Escape Pods

Weapon: Double turbolaser cannons; Fire Arc: Front;
Attack Bonus: +5 (+1 size; +4 fire control);
Damage: 5d10x2; Range Modifiers: PB -2, S +0, M +0, L -2.
Multi-fire


Developed Flaws:

-Hyperdrive Damaged: 3 Burned Flux Capacitors
20% chance of Hyperdrive not working.
Partial Repair DC 17 (Can get the hyperdrive working in an hour)
Repair DC 22, Cost for parts: 10,000


-Thrust Control System Out of Alignment
Reduce 2 Squares from Movement speed.
Repair DC 23, Cost for parts: 25,000


-Hull Damaged: Corrossion in several spots of the ships structure
1/6 of Hull damaged.
Repair DC 27, Cost for parts: 50,000


-Manuevering Fin Damaged
-3 to Manuevers in Atomsphere.
Repair DC 30, Cost for parts: 12,500

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home