Star Wars Roleplaying Resources

March 02, 2006

From the Pantry: Ithorian Mist

From the Pantry, an exclusive Star Wars Roleplaying Resources feature is here! Let the food and drink expert show you how to spice up parties or cantinas with exotic, interesting, and different food and drinks from around the galaxy.


Ithorian Mist

Ithorian Mist (Drink)
Cost: 3 credits
Profession (Bartender) DC: N/A
Game Rules: Intoxicating Substance: Fort Save DC 14. if the save is failed the drinker becomes disoreinted and any rolls made by the drinker suffer a -4 penalty.
Time: n/a

Ithorian Mist is a form of whiskey created by the Ithorians.




Notice
I have updated the transport system within the site. Now, instead of the old, typed idex that listed Armor, NPC's, etc, a drag navigation bar has been added. This allows for more flexibility. The old index has been preserved on the front page of the Index, in case I decide to revert back to it. This new method also allows the site navigation bar to be added to the blog as well. You can see it on the sidebar. It defaultly displays "Site Index...Please Drag Down"

A side note. I intend to update this site every weekday. This is going to become harder for me. This week I began driver's education classes at school. This eats up a great chunk of time in the afternoon and I usually need the remaining time for homework. Although updates may slack in the upcoming months, I thank our faithful few that continue to visit the website.

Remember that your help is greatly appreciated. If you would like to become a team member and post whenever possible, please contact me. Also if you think your stats may be a one-hit wonder, don't hesitate to submit them. Normally I would link my email address around here, but why don't you find the "Email me" button in the navigation button instead?

-Jose Skysprinter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home