Star Wars Roleplaying Resources

February 28, 2006

Gotthelm


Who is this hero who whose deeds go unknown throughout the galaxy, yet affect the lives of all be they just or wicked? My name is Gotthelm, of the few remaining Jedi in this galaxy who still defend the rights of the feeble. A great enemy am I to those malevolent, however an even greater friend to those pure in heart.
As a child back on Mon Calamari, I was an orphan. No one knew who my parents were, or where I had come from. The elders told me stories of the Jedi and how they defended the galaxy from strife and chaos. It was not until one of those Jedi came to me in a dream was I certain of my belief. I was a Jedi. I grew up quick and learned the ways of the Force unaided by those who knew, as I was always forced to do. I had only the stories to assist me. They taught me the ways; they taught me how a true Jedi should act.
Years later I had another vision of a Jedi. He told me to go to Ord Mantell, where I would meet him to be trained properly. All I got from him were a lightsaber and a few words of wisdom before he died. I did however meet Spam, an odd looking mini-bear-like creature with a fuzzy head who would be my companion through think and thin for my adventures to follow. I devoted the rest of my life to those who need assistance.
As fate would have it in these strange times, I also met three other Jedi. One turned to the dark side, another is with me today yet power hungry, and the third has recently become my padawan. I also met along my ways a brave soldier and a comical diplomat. We have formed together to create quite the motley group of adventurers. Together we will do our part to bring harmony to the chaos in the galaxy.
As a side note to those interested, I am not entirely a goody two-shoes. Many say that I have mystery looming in my eyes. I have tried my hand at being a pirate, commander of an armada and the founder and leader of a confederacy of imperialists bent on the domination of scores of systems.
Watch as this Jedi Knight evolves.

The previous write-up was submitted by Rick

Is Gotthelm your favorite character? Show your support for him by voting in the poll on the sidebar.

Check out the Campaign History to see what Gotthelm has done.

Check out the quotes to see what Gotthelm has said.

Stats: Current

Gotthelm: Male Mon Calamari Jedi Consular 7; Init +2 (+2 Dex); Def 18 (+6 class, +2 Dex); Spd 10m; VP/WP 56/10; Atk +5 melee or +7 melee (3d8, The Katana*) or +7 ranged. SQ Deflect (defense +1), Deflect (Attack -4), Deflect (extend defense and attack), Increased Lightsaber Damage (3d8); SV Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; FP 6; DSP 0; Rep +2; Str 10, Dex 14, Con 10, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 12.
*Gotthelm has constructed his own lightsaber (The Katana)
Equipment: Stylish Outfit, The Katana, Zip Light, Grappling Spike Launcher, 10 days of food, Datapad, Comlink, Power pack x3, Thermal Detonator x2, Kolca Treatment Package, Liquid Cable Dispenser.
Skills: Computer Use +6, Disable Device +4, Disguise +3, Pilot +7, Read/Write Basic, Read/Write Bothanese, Read/Write Mon Calamari, Read/Write Quarrenese, Speak Basic, Speak Bothanese, Speak Mon Calamari, Speak Quarrenese.
Force Skills: Affect Mind +11, Battlemind +10, Friendship +9, Heal Another +10, Heal Self +9, Illusion +11, Move Object +12, Telepathy +7.
Feats: Combat Expertise, Exotic Weapon proficiency (Lightsaber), Starship Operation (Starfighter), Weapon Group proficiencies (Blaster Pistols, Simple Weapons)
Force Feats: Alter, Force Sensitive, Force Whirlwind, Control, Dissipate Energy, Lightsaber Defense, Knight Defense, Sense.

Equipment stored elsewhere: Jedi Robe, 3PO Series Droid Head, Gotthelm's Lightsaber (Blue).

Artwork Credit: Jose Skysprinter

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home